Wednesday 29 January 2014

Austria - drei


The best day of the whole two weeks would be hard to pick, as there were so many fantastic moments....however, if you were to ask the boys it would definitely be the day we went to The Kitzsteinhorn.


We took three cable cars, and the views in true Austrian style were breathtaking!









A picnic up here at 3029m was so memorable, so was the slice of sachertorte that I enjoyed in the restaurant afterwards!  
After lunch we headed back down on to the snow for some fun.











Snow isn't something that features much in our mild  coastal village, so this was such a treat for us all to be kids....I kept my feet mainly on the ground, next time better prepared I will definitely give those boys a run for their money!

2 comments:

  1. Your boys are getting so big! This is definitely a memorable day for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoughtful blog you have here

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, and I won't be asking you to jump through hoops (or fill in a captcha) to do it.............