Tuesday 27 January 2015

Challenge Tuesday

I do love a bit of alliteration...don't you?

So here it is...not quite Challenge Anneka (for those British readers of a certain age)....more like something that stretches me a bit.  This is going to come in the form of a weekly chunk of German (I'm a beginner on a distance learning course). Not very reader friendly for those who don't speak German....actually, probably not that reader friendly for those who speak German.....The thing is, I never speak...mainly because I don't get the opportunity...but also now, because I'm tongue-tied....

Dieses Jahr, möchte ich mehr Deutsch sprechen.  Ich lerne seit 18 Monaten, aber ich kann nicht Deutsch sprechen.  Wenn ich versuche, kann ich mich nicht die Wörten erinnern.  Ich fühle mich böse und dumm!

Jede Woche, will ich ein bisschen sprechen.

Können Sie mir helfen?  Können Sie Deutsch sprechen?

Also, ein bisschen über mich....



Ich stricke sehr gern.  Heute, stricke ich ein Sockenpaar für meine Mutter.  Die Socken sind farbenfroh wie einen Regenbogen!  Hoffentlich, wird sie fröhlich sein.

Ich mache zwei Socken zusammen, weil ungeduldig ich bin.  Ich habe nur eine Socke, wenn ich stückweise stricke.












1 comment:

  1. This was interesting - I don't speak (or read) German but I could understand about a third of what you wrote. It must be closer to English than it seems.

    Good luck with the German, and I hope your mum likes her Socken! Looks like you're doing them zwei at a time.... :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, and I won't be asking you to jump through hoops (or fill in a captcha) to do it.............