yarnberry passed on the Versatile Blogger award to me, which I was really pleased about. What a lovely surprise from someone who has such a lovely blog themselves, check out the beautiful new shawl she has just finshed today, it is absolutely gorgeous. Thankyou very much Liz!
Anyway, with this award (as you all will already know) comes the dubious task of having to tell you all,seven things about myself......so.......hhhmmmm..........let me think.................
- I am teaching myself to play the Uilleann pipes (Irish bagpipes, think Riverdance (also think ghastly sound when played by me!))
- I have a Blue Peter badge for being in a book that they published many centuries ago.
- I love sparkly things.
- I am a little scared of birds/bats/moths actually anything that flaps and could get caught in my hair (now that makes me sound like I have massive hair!!)
- I love christmas.......infact, I have even started dreaming about it already.
- I would love to go on Come Dine With Me.
- I like wearing stripes.
- I love icecream.
- I have the worst memory in the world.
- I am a total foody!
Well, the last part of the giving of an award is to pass it on......in previous times the award has been passed on to 15 other bloggers, but to be honest this would be a major task, as soooo many of the clever bloggers I like to read have already been given this. So I am going to pass this on to one other new blogger, who started blogging around the same time as me. I pass the award on to Louise from Tea at Weasel's whos blog I am loving reading, lots of crocheting, sewing, colour....its all there and somehow this amazing lady manages to do this on top of looking after her brood of lovely boys.........I take my hat off to you Louise!
Well, that just about finshes off my post for today, apart from to say how excited I am to have started a new crochet project which is just as exciting in these early stages as I hoped it would be! Pictures to follow on my Year of Projects post on sunday.